ADD TO FAVOURITES LIST
Hey there, we like your taste. Please select a favourites collection
1/2 cup organic butter, softened
1/4 cup organic coconut sugar
1 organic egg, separated
1 tbsp grated orange peel
1 tsp grated lemon peel
1 tsp fresh lemon juice
1 cup organic unbleached white bakers flour
1 cup natural almond meal
Pinch of Himalayan salt, fine
1 cup insecticide-free raw almonds, finely chopped
Whole insecticide-free almonds (to decorate)
- Preheat oven to 180 degrees celsius.
- Cream butter with sugar; beat in egg yolk, orange and lemon peels and lemon juice.
- Mix in flour, ground almonds and salt, mixing until just blended. Form into 1 inch balls.
- Beat egg white with fork until frothy.
- Dip balls into egg white, then into chopped almonds.
- Place on ungreased baking tray.
- Press whole almonds into centre of each to flatten.
- Bake for 10 minutes, or until lightly browned.
- Cool on wire racks.
Cane Sugar Free
Have no questions.