ADD TO FAVOURITES LIST
Hey there, we like your taste. Please select a favourites collection
1 1/2 cups organic chicken stock
2 tsp organic cumin powder
1 tsp organic ground coriander seeds
1 cup organic wholewheat couscous
400g pumpkin, steamed & roughly chopped
6 roma tomatoes, seeded and diced
1/2 cup flaked almonds, toasted
1/2 cup continental parsley leaves, plus extra for serving
1/4 cup organic sultanas
600g (approx 8) organic lamb fillets (tendorloins), trimmed
1.5 cups natural yoghurt
- Add coriander and cumin to chicken stock, bring to boil.
- Pour stock over the couscous, cover and stand for 5 minutes.
- Remove cover, fork couscous until fluffy and grains have separated.
- Add steamed pumpkin, tomatoes, almonds, parsley and sultanas.
- Toss well to combine and adjust seasoning.
- Grill lamb fillets on a hot pre-heated grill plate (2-3 minutes) each side until done to your liking, rest (5 minutes) before slicing diagonally and serving.
- To serve, divide couscous between 4 plates, top with lamb and drizzle generously with yoghurt.
Cane Sugar Free
Have no questions.