ADD TO FAVOURITES LIST
Hey there, we like your taste. Please select a favourites collection
6 litres water
1 medium ginger root, peeled and sliced thin
6 organic cinnamon quills
1/4 cup organic whole cardamom
2 tbsp organic whole cloves
2 tbsp organic whole black peppercorns
2 tbsp organic fennel seeds
1 tbsp licorice root
4 organic star anise
4 organic vanilla beans, chopped
- Simply boil a whole 4 litre pot full of water with a mixture of all the chai masala spices.
- Slowly simmer it down till you reach half the amount, and your chai is done.
- Strain the liquid through a wire mesh strainer to serve.
- Another healthy, yummy idea, is to heat up some home made almond or cashew milk on the stove, add enough chai to taste, with a big dollop of organic pure maple syrup.
- Serve and enjoy the goodness!!
Cane Sugar Free
Have no questions.