ADD TO FAVOURITES LIST
Hey there, we like your taste. Please select a favourites collection
2 onions, chopped
3 carrots, chopped
4 cloves garlic, minced
1 tbsp organic extra-virgin olive oil
1 teaspoon organic ground cumin
1 teaspoon organic ground coriander
1 teaspoon organic ground turmeric
1/4 teaspoon organic ground cinnamon
1/4 teaspoon organic ground pepper
6 cups vegetable stock
2 cups water
1 small cauliflower, chopped
1 + 3/4 cups organic soup mix
400g tin organic diced tomatoes
2 tbsp organic tomato paste
4 cups chopped fresh silverbeet/spinach or kale
1 bunch fresh coriander, chopped
juice of 1 lemon
- Soak the soup mix in water overnight or for minimum 8 hours.
- Combine onions, carrots, garlic, oil, cumin, coriander, turmeric, cinnamon and pepper in a slow cooker.
- Add stock, water, cauliflower, soup mix, tomatoes and tomato paste and stir until well combined.
- Cover and cook until the legumes are tender, 4 to 5 hours on High or 8 to 10 hours on Low.
- During the last 30 minutes of cooking, stir in spinach.
- Just before serving, stir in coriander and lemon juice.
- Enjoy this chunky style vegetable soup with some warm crusty bread, yum!
- You can blend the soup once cooked if you like a smoother consistency.
- Re-heat and serve.
Cane Sugar Free
Have no questions.