ADD TO FAVOURITES LIST
Hey there, we like your taste. Please select a favourites collection
200g of good quality Organic Dark Chocolate, finely chopped
200g Organic Raw Honey
200g (2 cups) Raw Almonds, chopped roughly
1 cup Organic Pitted Dates, roughly chopped
50g Organic Sultanas, chopped
50g Organic Dried Apricots, chopped
8 Organic Dried Cranberries, roughly chopped
1 1/2 cups Organic Plain Flour
1/2 cup Organic Cocoa Powder
Organic Icing Sugar to sprinkle over the top
- Preheat oven 180 degrees celsius.
- Gently heat chocolate in bowl over pan of barely simmering water until melted. Simmer for another 2 minutes stirring gently.
- Slowly add the honey, combine and stir well. Remove, set aside.
- Combine flour and cocoa in large bowl and mix together. Add the almonds, all the dried fruit and the cherries and combine well.
- Pour the chocolate and honey over the dry ingredients. Mix quickly until well combined.
- Using wet hands, press mixture into greased and lined 18 x 28 x 2.5cm deep slice pan.
- Bake on middle shelf for 20 minutes ONLY.
- The Panaforte firms on cooling. Cool thoroughly in pan, preferably overnight.
- Sprinkle well with sifted icing sugar. Cut into approx 3cm x 5cm oblong squares. Makes about 30 serves.
- Store in airtight container between layers of baking paper.
- Delicious when served with some fresh coffee!
Have no questions.