Forget the unhealthy, highly processed and highly packaged snacks in the kids' lunchbox and replace them with quality, nutritious wholefoods!
You and/or the kids will benefit from the satisfaction and sustained energy of nuts, or get a natural sugar hit from our range of preservative-free dried fruit. Either bring an amount to snack alone, or enough to share the goodness around!
- Organic Sultanas
- Organic Raisins
- Organic Dried Apricots
- Organic Prunes
- Organic Dried Figs
- Organic Medjool Dates
- A selection of your favourite nuts and seeds
- Organic Pepitas and Sunflower Seeds
- Create your own trail mix using a selection of the above.
For something unusual, a conversation starter or a special treat:
- Organic Goji Berries
- Organic Inca Berries
- Organic Date & Coconut Rolls
- Dried Mango
- Organic Dried Cranberries
- Organic Dried Blueberries
- Organic Dried Banana Coins - these are a super delicious on the go snack!
- Organic Be Good Trail Mix - our very own great-tasting blend
Tips for the kids
Children's eating habits are much easier to change than adults. They are also more likely to try and enjoy nutritious foods than we might expect.
- Expose them to new healthy choices wherever possible and just remember if they don't like it one day they are just as likely to like it the next.
- Make it interesting and fun and if your child is 'stubborn' get them to choose their own snacks. All you have to do is provide them with a variety of healthy choices to choose from.
- Let your child choose their own nuts, dried fruit and seeds to go in a trail mix. Make it fun. They can get their hands in and mix it up. You may be pleasantly surprised by what they choose, and best of all they will probably eat it.
- Choose fruits that are easy to eat and not messy. This is why dried fruits are a good option.
- Organic dried bananas and apricots and a great choice for children who are teething. Not only are they soothing on the gums, they are a healthy and nutritious snack!
Head to our Recipes Page for healthy snack recipes and food ideas suitable for both school and the office!