Easter is another busy time of year full of feasts, gatherings and entertaining! But don't worry - we've got your healthy easter recipes covered! From raw chocolate eggs & spelt hot cross buns, to nutritious sides & salads, and more! Take a look through our collection of a few delicious and healthy ideas to help you cater for friends, family & guests over the Easter period:
What kind of Easter is complete without a bit of chocolate?! Except you can go without the refined sugar and added nasties when using these "raw"/no-bake chocolate recipes...
- Simple Raw Easter Chocolate
- Raw Chocolate Egg filled with Caramel & Chocolate Mousse
- Raw Tiramisu
- Raw Vegan Chocolate Bark
- Vegan White Chocolate
- Macadamia, Coconut & Mango Easter Eggs (New Recipe! Pictured above)
BREAKFAST, BAKED GOODS & SWEETS
Baked goodness...including 3 different recipes for Hot Cross Buns!
- Apple Cranberry Baked Muesli (pictured above)
- Spelt Soda Bread
- Paleo Hot Cross Buns
- Wholemeal Spelt Hot Cross Buns with Choc Chips & Cranberries
- Traditional Hot Cross Buns
- Superfood Easter Eggs (New Recipe!)
SIDES & SALADS
Fill up the feasting table with a tasty and healthy range of options to get everyone feeling full and satisfied!
- Colourful Quinoa Salad
- Buckwheat & Four Bean Salad with Turmeric Dressing
- Warm Quinoa Salad with Roasted Cauliflower
- Chickpea, Quinoa & Turmeric Curry
- Kale & Ricotta Tart (pictured)
- Sweet Potato Quinoa Patties
SNACKS & FINGER FOOD
A few yummy little numbers to tie you over in-between meals or before the main feast!
- Seed Crackers (pictured)
- White Bean Dip (pictured)
- Olive & Rosemary Flatbread
- Chunky Basil and Cashew Pesto with Coconut Oil