As you might know, we like to take some time out at H2G to put the tools down and have a meal of goodness together. Today we did just that in our warehouse (chilly!!) for our Winter Seasonal Lunch.
A couple of us got to let our creative juices run with styling the table with upcycled bottles & all things nature, green goodness & seasonal foods. We had the amazing Brown Paper Bag cater the event with some seriously delicious wholefood goodness:
- Roast vegetables with rocket and fresh herbs
- Jewelled citrus quinoa salad (think currants and oranges!)
- Pulled pork should with coriander spiced red cabbage
- Vegetable tagine with turmeric buckwheat
- Raw carrot cakes
- Apple pies with besan pastry
- Quinoa chocolate cupcakes
It was all so scrumptious and it was a lovely way to sit, enjoy each other's company & taste some warming, seasonal goodness.