ADD TO FAVOURITES LIST
Hey there, we like your taste. Please select a favourites collection
1-2 cups organic brown rice
3 cups water (approximately)
1/2 cup soy milk
generous handful of dried cranberries and dried mango (cut into bite-sized pieces)
1 tbs organic chia seeds
1 tbs organic brown linseeds
1 tsp organic raw honey
1 tbs natural yoghurt
- Boil brown rice in water and add dried fruit.
- Cook until rice grains are soft.
- Spoon into bowls (this mix will last around 3 days in the fridge).
- To serve, reheat rice with soy milk, mix through the honey, top with seeds and serve with natural yoghurt.
- For a bit of variety, substitute half a cup of rice for millet (hulled or un-hulled - doesn't matter) and half cup of quinoa.
- Cook in exactly the same way.
Cane Sugar Free
Have no questions.