ADD TO FAVOURITES LIST
Hey there, we like your taste. Please select a favourites collection
Handful of brazil nuts (or other nuts) - finely chopped
Handful of organic goji berries - finely chopped
1 tablespoon organic chia seeds
1/4 cup of water
1 tablespoon organic coconut oil
2 teaspoons maca powder
1 tablespoon organic cacao powder
1 tablespoon nut butter e.g. almond
2 handfuls organic desiccated coconut plus 1 handful extra to coat the outside of the balls
- Finely chop a handful of Brazil nuts (or other nuts) and a handful of goji berries, put to one side.
- Soak a tablespoon of chia seeds in 1/4 cup of water so they create a gel - put to one side.
- Melt a tablespoon of coconut oil in a pan over a low heat. Sprinkle in a couple of teaspoons of maca powder and a tablespoon of raw cacao powder. Add in a tablespoon of nut butter - stir it all in so the powder has dissolved and the nut butter has melted.
- Put 2 handfuls of desiccated coconut into a bowl, add the chopped brazil nuts and goji berries and stir so the ingredients are evenly distributed. Add the coconut oil "mix" and stir that so that all the ingredients are evenly coated. Add the chia seeds and the gel they have created. Now mix all that together.
- Leave the mixture for a few minutes so the chia seeds can "gel" a bit more.
- Now you should have a mixture that can easily be shaped in to balls. If the mix is too runny you can add more desiccated coconut or chia seeds. If it is too dry you can add a little bit of water or a bit more melted coconut oil.
- I rolled these balls in some extra desiccated coconut, you can do this too if you like :)
- Keep them in the fridge for a snack....they don't hang around long! Enjoy!
Cane Sugar Free
Have no questions.