ADD TO FAVOURITES LIST
Hey there, we like your taste. Please select a favourites collection
4 ripe bananas
2 tsp of gluten free baking powder
1.5 tsp organic cinnamon powder
1/2 tsp organic ginger powder
1/2 tsp cardamom powder
1/2 tsp all spice
2 tbsp of organic maple syrup
1/4 cup organic sulphur free shredded coconut
2 tbsp of Greek/Natural yogurt or yogurt of choice
1/2 cup organic coconut flour
1/4 cup organic chia seeds
- Preheat oven to 160 degrees Celsius.
- Blend banana, eggs, baking powder, spices, maple syrup, shredded coconut & yoghurt until smooth. Pour into bowl.
- Sift coconut flour into mixture and add the chia seeds and mix to combine. Let sit for 10 mins for the mixture to expand.
- Pour into a baking tin, decorate with banana and place in the oven for 35-40 mins. With 5 mins to go, sprinkle on extra shredded coconut and cook.
- Remove from over once cooked and leave to cool down.
Cane Sugar Free
Have no questions.