ADD TO FAVOURITES LIST
Hey there, we like your taste. Please select a favourites collection
2 tbsp organic Chia Seeds
2 tbsp organic Sunflower Seeds
2 tbsp organic Pepitas
1/2 cup coconut/agave syrup/ maple syrup or (if not vegan) honey
1 and 1/2 cups of organic Rolled Oats
1/2 cup Mayvers Organic Peanut Coconut Spread
1 cup of organic raw Almonds (toasted)
2 tbsp ground linseeds
- Toast oats and almonds in the oven for 15-20 mins or until oats are golden at 180 degrees Celsius.
- Meanwhile, place dates in a high speed food processor until dates form a dough or a big ball
- When oats & almonds are done, place into a big bowl adding date ball, seeds & flax meal.
- In a small saucepan, on low heat add 'coconut & peanut butter' with coconut nectar. Mix until combined & poor into bowl to coat oat mixture.
- Mix well with a wooden spoon to combine, breaking down date ball.
- Line a baking tin with cling wrap and place mixture down and flatten making sure it's very tight packed.
- Place in freezer or fridge for 20-30 mins, removing and slicing when set.
Cane Sugar Free
Have no questions.