ADD TO FAVOURITES LIST
Hey there, we like your taste. Please select a favourites collection
1/2 red onion, chopped
1 garlic clove, chopped
200g chicken, sliced thinly
10 small florets of broccoli
60-70g chopped sweet potato
400g organic chickpeas, drained and rinsed
1 tbsp organic mild curry powder
1 tbsp curry paste
400ml organic coconut cream
- In a medium-sized pan, heat a drizzle of olive oil on medium heat.
- Add the chopped onion, garlic and sliced chicken and cook for 3-4 minutes until golden.
- Add the broccoli, sweet potato, chickpeas and curry powder into the pan. Cook and stir until fragrant and the vegetables have softened slightly.
- Gently pour in the coconut cream and curry paste into the pan. Stirring continuously, bring to boil over high heat then reduce heat to medium-low.
- Simmer for 10-15mins until veggies become soft and chicken is cooked through.
- Serve with some rice and enjoy!
Cane Sugar Free
Have no questions.