ADD TO FAVOURITES LIST
Hey there, we like your taste. Please select a favourites collection
Chocolate, Cacao & Cocoa
Flours, Meals & Baking
Herbs, Spices & Salt
1 ¼ cups organic pitted prunes or sun-dried plum halves, soaked
¾ cup organic coconut cream
¼ cup organic coconut oil
¾ cup organic brown rice flour
½ cup organic cacao powder
1/3 cup organic brown rice syrup
1 tsp baking soda
Pinch of salt
- Soak your pitted prunes in hot water for 30-40 minutes.
- Preheat your over to 175˚C.
- Drain the prunes from the water and transfer them to a food processor. Blend until they becomes a coarse paste.
- Add the coconut milk and coconut oil. Blend until mostly smooth.
- Add all remaining ingredients and blend again until everything is incorporated. It will be a thick, gooey mixture.
- Line an 8x8-inch square pan with baking paper. Spread the brownie mixture into the pan as evenly as you can, using a rubber spatula to smooth the top.
- Bake for approximately 30-35 minutes - until a toothpick inserted comes out clean).
- Let cool completely before slicing up into delicious pieces!
Cane Sugar Free
Have no questions.