ADD TO FAVOURITES LIST
Hey there, we like your taste. Please select a favourites collection
6-7 organic medjool dates- pitted
1/2 cup hot water
1 teaspoon baking soda
2 tablespoons organic olive oil
1 cup organic unbleached white baker's flour
1/2 tsp organic vanilla powder
3-4 tablespoons organic coconut syrup
- Roughly chop the dates and soak them in the hot water with baking soda, while you prepare the rest.
- Preheat your oven to 170 degrees celsius fan forced.
- Mix everything together in a medium size bowl with a spatula, no fancy machines required.
- Pour into 6 ramekins.
- Bake for about 20-25 minutes.
- Serve it warm with a big dollop of thick cream and coconut syrup poured over the top.
You can substitute the coconut syrup with brown sugar, but you'll need to use more- up to 1/2 cup.
Cane Sugar Free
Have no questions.