ADD TO FAVOURITES LIST
Hey there, we like your taste. Please select a favourites collection
400g icing sugar
50g soft butter (unsalted)
1 cup chopped walnuts
3 cups organic desiccated coconut
6 tbsp organic coconut milk
3 cups good quality milk or dark chocolate
- Mix sugar, butter, walnuts, coconut and milk together.
- Using your hands, form small balls and place a toothpick in each truffle, refrigerate for 1 hour.
- Meanwhile, melt 3 cups good quality chocolate over simmering water.
- Stir gently and when melted, dip and twist each ball into the chocolate and place on baking paper to cool.
- When cool you can stack in a container and store in the refrigerator.
Have no questions.