ADD TO FAVOURITES LIST
Hey there, we like your taste. Please select a favourites collection
2 cups organic desiccated coconut
2 cups organic macadamia nuts
1 teaspoon of Stevia powder
4 tablespoons of organic cacao nibs
4 heaped tablespoons of organic cacao powder
- First whizz the desiccated coconut until it starts to form a coconut butter (the length of this depends on your blender, it may be a few minutes)
- Add the macadamias and cacao powder and whizz for a further minute or two.
- I then like to stir the cacao nibs through the nutella for a crunchy texture.
- Pour into pots and let set in the fridge if you want it to harden up a bit.
- Lick the bowl thoroughly.
Cane Sugar Free
Have no questions.