- Blend 100g of the hazelnuts in a food processor until they turn into smooth nut butter. Set aside.
- Melt coconut oil in a small saucepan over medium heat. Add the oats and toast for 2-3 minutes.
- Remove the oats from heat. Add half of the hazelnut butter to the saucepan with 1 cup of almond milk and salt, then whisk until combined.
- Add the other half of hazelnut butter to a small bowl with cacao, honey, coconut oil, almond milk and a small pinch of sea salt. Stir it all together with a fork and set aside.
- Put the oat mixture back on the stove over medium-high heat until boiling. Reduce heat and simmer with the lid on for 10 minutes or until all liquid is absorbed. Whisk in the remaining 1/2 cup of almond milk, protein and maple syrup.
- Once the porridge looks creamy, serve it topped with the hazelnut spread and extra hazelnuts.
- Sit back and enjoy!