ADD TO FAVOURITES LIST
Hey there, we like your taste. Please select a favourites collection
4 roasted garlic cloves
2 whole eggs
1 tbsp dijon mustard
1 cup organic virgin olive oil
Juice of half lemon
1/4 cup organic apple cider vinegar
- Add the eggs to the food processor and blend until the mixture is creamy and a bit thicker.
- Add the lemon juice and apple cider vinegar to the mixture and blend.
- Very slowly, drizzle the oil into the mixture while it's blending. It should start to thicken with a similar consistency to mayonnaise. I used 1/2 cup of olive oil and 1/2 cup of garlic infused olive oil for a stronger flavour.
- Add the remaining ingredients and continue blending.
- You will need to store it in an airtight container in the fridge. It should last up to 7 days... if you don't eat it all before then!
Cane Sugar Free
Have no questions.