ADD TO FAVOURITES LIST
Hey there, we like your taste. Please select a favourites collection
6 organic Medjool dates, pitted
½ cup organic coconut butter
2 tbsp organic almond milk or other plant milk
1¼ cup blanched almond meal
1½ tbsp organic sorghum flour
½ cup Australian macadamia nuts
¼ tsp bicarb soda
1/8 tsp fine Himalayan salt
2 tbsp organic raw honey
- Preheat oven to 165°C fan-forced. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper and set aside.
- In the bowl of your food processor add dates and coconut butter. Process until a crumb forms.
- Slowly add almond milk with the machine running to form a smooth paste.
- Scrape down sides of the bowl and add the remaining ingredients. Pulse several times to combine, scraping down the sides of the bowl if needed.
- Place dough onto a floured surface or parchment paper and knead with damp hands once or twice, forming a ball of well mixed dough.
- Using a rolling pin, roll dough into roughly 20 x 20cm square, approximately 5cm thick.
- Using a pastry or pizza cutter, cut dough into 4 x 3 rows forming rectangles. Prick tops with a fork or cookie stamp if desired.
- Carefully transfer cookies to baking sheet and bake for 12-14 minutes until golden around the edges.
- Remove from oven and allow to cool slightly for 5 minutes on baking tray. Transfer cookies to a wire rack to cool completely.
- Enjoy with tea or use your Honey Grahams to make ice cream sandwiches...or ‘smores!
Cane Sugar Free
Have no questions.