ADD TO FAVOURITES LIST
Hey there, we like your taste. Please select a favourites collection
60g fresh goats cheese
1/2 cup walnuts
8 pre-cooked fresh baby beets
2 cups water
½ red onion, finely sliced
2 tbsp extra virgin olive oil
1 cup french style green lentils
1 cup baby spinach leaves
- Thoroughly wash lentils and add to a small saucepan with water.
- Bring to a fast simmer over a medium-high heat, then reduce to a gentle bubble.
- Cook uncovered, for 20-30 minutes until tender. Add additional water as needed to ensure lentils are just covered.
- Strain lentils, stir through spinach and divide between two bowls.
- Top with onion and fresh baby beets and crumble over walnuts and goats cheese.
- Drizzle with olive oil and serve warm with salt and pepper to taste.
Cane Sugar Free
Have no questions.