ADD TO FAVOURITES LIST
Hey there, we like your taste. Please select a favourites collection
Grain Products & Brans
Spreads, Nut Butter, Honey & Tahini
Sugars & Sweeteners
1 cup organic tricolour quinoa, cooked
1/3 cup sesame seeds
1/3 cup sunflower seeds
1/2 cup organic coconut desiccated
1 cup abc raw nut mix, chopped
1 cup incaberries
1/3 cup hulled tahini
4 table spoons agave syrup
sesame seeds to coat
- Place seeds and nuts into food processor and mix until chunky. Set aside.
- Blitz the Incaberries in processor then add the seed mix.
- Place cooked quinoa in a bowl and add the fruit, nut and seed mix. Mix well with hands.
- Place mixture back in processor, add tahini and agave syrup, and mix until combined.
- Using wet hands, take about 1 tablespoon of mixture and roll into a ball, then roll over some sesame seed.
- Continue until all mixture is used. Makes about 20 balls.
- Store in air tight container or covered in the fridge.
Cane Sugar Free
Have no questions.