ADD TO FAVOURITES LIST
Hey there, we like your taste. Please select a favourites collection
1 cup of red quinoa
2 cups of water
pinch of salt flakes
1/2 cup shelled fresh or frozen peas
1 small ripe tomato, diced
1 small cucumber, diced
6 black olives, pitted & sliced
1/2 bunch of chives, chopped
1 bunch flat-leaf parsley, leaves picked & chopped
1 sprig thyme, leaves picked
1 sprig marjoram, leaves picked
1 tablespoon of tamari sauce
Juice of 2 lemons
- Place quinoa in a sieve and rinse thoroughly under cold running water.
- Drain well.
- Place in a medium sized pan with the water and salt.
- Bring to the boil, then reduce to a simmer, cover and cook for about 15 minutes or until all the water is absorbed.
- When cooked, the quinoa grains appear translucent and their germ ring becomes visible.
- Spread quinoa on to a large plate to cool. Meanwhile, blanch peas for one minute in a pan of boiling water, drain and refresh under cold running water.
- Combine quinoa, peas and remaining ingredients in a large bowl, mix well and serve.
Cane Sugar Free
Have no questions.