ADD TO FAVOURITES LIST
Hey there, we like your taste. Please select a favourites collection
40g organic butter or vegan spread
Organic extra virgin olive oil to coat
4 garlic cloves, smashed
1 bunch baby Dutch carrots, sliced
1 parsnip, sliced
2 small potatoes, cut into 1cm cubes
2 fresh or dried red chillis
2 cups organic green whole lentils, soaked for 24 hours
1L vegetable stock
Juice of 1 lemon
- Soak your lentils 24 hours in advance with cold filtered water.
- Sautée garlic, carrots, parsnip, potatoes and lentils in butter and a little olive oil for about 15 minutes.
- Continue to stir over a medium heat. Squeeze the juice from the lemonade over the mix and stir through.
- Finally, add the vegetable stock, bringing quickly to the boil, then cover and simmer for an hour.
- Serve hot and with a fresh bread roll.
Cane Sugar Free
Have no questions.