ADD TO FAVOURITES LIST
Hey there, we like your taste. Please select a favourites collection
1½ cups organic millet flour
1 cup organic almond meal natural
1 tbsp organic macadamia oil (unrefined)
1 tbsp organic raw honey
1 free range egg
¼ cup hot water
- Preheat fan-forced oven to 140°C and line a baking tray with baking paper.
- Combine the millet flour and almond meal in a large bowl and then create a well in the centre.
- Add the macadamia oil, honey, egg and hot water into the flour well and then mix all ingredients until well combined.
- Spoon out tablespoon portions (or your desired biscuit size) of the dough and flatten into round discs. Lay evenly across the lined baking tray.
- Bake in the oven for approximately 20 minutes, or until edges are lightly brown.
- Let cool on a wire rack before enjoying with a cup of tea or coffee.
- Store in an airtight container.
Cane Sugar Free
Have no questions.