ADD TO FAVOURITES LIST
Hey there, we like your taste. Please select a favourites collection
Herbs, Spices & Salt
Cereals, Flakes & Muesli
2 cups organic oats
1 cup organic quick-cooking oats
1 cup organic quinoa flakes
1 cup organic shredded or desiccated coconut
½ cup organic sesame seeds
1 cup sunflower seeds
1 cup organic pepitas
1 tbsp organic linseeds
1 tbsp organic cinnamon powder
¼ cup organic wholewheat flour
¼ cup organic sunflower oil
¼ cup organic coconut oil
2/3 cup organic raw honey
2 tbsp organic hulled tahini
2 tbsp organic butter
½ cup organic sultanas
¼ cup organic dried apricots, chopped
- Preheat fan-forced oven to 160°C.
- Mix all of the dry ingredients, except sultanas and apricots, together in a large bowl.
- In a separate bowl, melt the wet ingredients together by sitting the bowl on a smaller bowl of hot water.
- Pour wet ingredient mixture into the dry ingredients and mix together with hands.
- Spread a thin layer mixture onto two baking trays and bake for 10 minutes.
- Remove trays from oven and mix muesli before returning to the oven for a further 10 minutes (or until brown and crispy).
- Allow to cool in the tray.
- Mix through the sultanas and apricots then store in an airtight container
Cane Sugar Free
Have no questions.