ADD TO FAVOURITES LIST
Hey there, we like your taste. Please select a favourites collection
1 litre organic milk 2½ cups organic rolled oats 300g organic butter, melted 7g dry yeast 3/4 cup organic raw sugar 8 cups organic white spelt flour
- Soak the oats in the milk for 1 hour.
- Check the yeast packet for correct temperature needed for it to rise, you might need to warm up the wet mixture before the next step.
- Mix yeast and sugar into the wet mixture.
- Add the butter, mix.
- Lastly, mix in the flour.
- Knead lightly on a floured surface, before rolling out to a 0.5cm thick cake.
- Cut out 8 to 10cm diameter circles and place on a baking tray lined with baking paper.
- Let buns rise for 30 minutes under a cloth.
- Bake in 225°C oven for 5 to 7 minutes.
- Enjoy with butter and jam, or cheese and tomato. Maybe even cut open like a roll and fill with ham and cheese.
Have no questions.