ADD TO FAVOURITES LIST
Hey there, we like your taste. Please select a favourites collection
125g organic butter
2 tbsp organic maple syrup or organic agave syrup
1 cup organic spelt flour
1 cup organic rolled oats
1 cup organic desiccated coconut
3/4 cup organic rapadura sugar
2 tbsp water
½ tsp bi-carb of soda
½ cup organic macadamia nuts, chopped
½ cup organic dried cranberries
- Preheat oven to 175°C.
- Grease or line two baking trays.
- Melt the butter and maple syrup together in a saucepan over a low heat.
- Mix together the flour, oats, coconut and rapadura sugar in a bowl.
- Stir the water and the bicarbonate of soda into the butter and syrup mixture and then add it to the dry mixture, stir thoroughly.
- Stir through macadamia nuts & cranberries (if using) until well scattered through.
- Spoon mixture into balls and place them on the baking trays, spaced well apart.
- Bake at 175°C for about 15 minutes, or until golden.
- Cool on wire racks.
Note: If you are adding cranberries or (any other dried fruit) then you can reduce the amount of sugar in the recipe - the natural sweetness from the fruit is delicious!
Cane Sugar Free
Have no questions.