ADD TO FAVOURITES LIST
Hey there, we like your taste. Please select a favourites collection
½ cup organic wholewheat flour
3/4 cup organic white flour
3/4 cup organic raw sugar
1½ tsp bi-carb soda
1 tsp organic cinnamon powder
¼ tsp fine Himalayan rock salt
2 free range eggs
2/3 cup organic extra virgin olive oil
½ tsp organic vanilla powder
1 granny smith apple, cored, diced
½ cup organic sultanas or raisins
1 medium carrot grated
¼ cup organic desiccated coconut + extra to sprinkle on top
- Preheat oven to 180°C.
- Mix together flours, sugar, bi-carb soda, cinnamon and salt.
- In a separate bowl, whisk together the eggs, oil and vanilla.
- Add this to the flour mixture & stir through until combined.
- Add the remaining ingredients and mix through gently.
- Spoon the batter into your muffin tray, filling each about 3/4 full.
- Sprinkle a little organic desiccated coconut over the top or each and bake for 20-30 minutes, or until cooked through. (15-20 minutes for the little muffins or 20-30mins for the large muffins)
Have no questions.