ADD TO FAVOURITES LIST
Hey there, we like your taste. Please select a favourites collection
150g organic butter
1/2 cup organic raw sugar
2 organic eggs
1/2 tbsp baking powder
1 cup organic milk
2 organic green apples
1 tbsp organic raw sugar
2 tsp organic cinnamon powder
1 cup organic wholewheat bakers flour
- Preheat the oven to 175°C.
- Grease and flour a 24cm round spring-form cake tin (or line the bottom with baking paper).
- Soften the butter, then add the sugar and beat until light and fluffy.
- Gradually beat in the eggs a little at a time.
- Mix the flour with the baking powder and stir into the cake mixture, then add the milk.
- Pour the mixture into the cake tin.
- Peel the apples, remove the seeds and cut into thin wedges.
- Push the apple wedges into the mixture (so that the thinnest part of the wedge is lined along base of the cake tin and the thickest part of the wedge is exposed at the surface of the cake mixture).
- When you have pushed-in as much apple as you possibly can, sprinkle the sugar and cinnamon on top of the cake.
- Bake in the oven for approximately 30 minutes.
Have no questions.