ADD TO FAVOURITES LIST
Hey there, we like your taste. Please select a favourites collection
2 ½ cups organic unbleached white spelt flour
1 tsp bi-carb soda
1 tsp Himalayan rock salt (fine)
1/2 tsp organic cinnamon powder
1/3 cup organic extra virgin olive oil
1/2 cup organic pure maple syrup
1 cup (approx 2-3) organic mashed bananas
1/3 cup organic milk (dairy or plant-based)
1/3 cup organic walnuts, chopped
- Preheat oven to 180°C and grease or line a loaf tin.
- Mix together the spelt flour, bi-carb soda, salt and cinnamon a large bowl.
- Mix together olive oil, maple syrup, mashed bananas and milk in a separate bowl. Use a food processor to combine if easier.
- Add the wet mixture to the dry mixture and mix until well combine.
- Lastly, fold through the walnuts and pour the batter into the loaf tin.
- Bake for approximately 1 hour - until golden and a toothpick/knife inserted into the centre comes out dry.
- Let cool & enjoy.
Cane Sugar Free
Have no questions.
- Tastes and looks great Review by Griffin
Quality Price Value