ADD TO FAVOURITES LIST
Hey there, we like your taste. Please select a favourites collection
2 cups organic white spelt flour
1 tsp fine Himalayan rock salt
2 tsp bi-carb soda
2/3 cup organic coconut oil (melted) or sunflower oil
1 cup organic raw sugar
1½ cup ripe organic bananas, mashed
3 organic eggs, beaten
½ cup organic nuts of your choice, chopped
- Preheat oven to 180°C.
- Grease and flour a round spring-form pan.
- Combine organic white spelt flour, salt and bi-carb soda in a small bowl and set aside.
- In a separate bowl, combine oil, organic raw sugar, banana and eggs.
- Add the flour mixture to the wet mixture and stir, making sure not to over mix.
- Stir in nuts.
- Fill the spring-form pan with the cake batter and bake for 50 to 60 minutes, or until done.
Have no questions.