ADD TO FAVOURITES LIST
Hey there, we like your taste. Please select a favourites collection
1 cup organic black beluga lentils
1 medium red onion, finely chopped
75g feta cheese, finely chopped or crumbled),
1 red capsicum
1 tbls chopped rosemary
1 tbls chopped flat leaf parsley
salt & pepper to taste
1/2 cup organic extra virgin olive oil
3 tbsp slivered almonds, lightly roasted
1/2 tsp organic balsamic vinegar
- The ingredients are best prepared separately, then combined just before serving.
- Roast the capsicum using your favourite method, then chop finely.
- Meanwhile add the lentils to 2-3 cups of water in a saucepan, bring to the boil, reduce heat & simmer for 20 minutes or until soft.
- Drain any excess water, and set aside to cool. Once cooled, combine all ingredients above in a suitable bowl and mix thoroughly but gently.
- This salad can be served on its own or with a plate of freshly roasted vegetables or meat of your choice.
- It can also be served on a large leaf of iceberg lettuce.
Cane Sugar Free
Have no questions.