ADD TO FAVOURITES LIST
Hey there, we like your taste. Please select a favourites collection
2 tbsp organic coconut oil
1 onion, finely chopped
2 garlic cloves, finely chopped
500g organic chicken thigh fillets (or breast) cut into small 2-3cm pieces
2 tsp fresh ginger, freshly grated
400g tin organic diced tomatoes
400g tin organic coconut milk (or cream)
3 tbsp mild curry paste e.g. tikka masala
1 large zucchini, chopped
1/4 cup organic oven-roasted cashews
- Heat the oil in a frying pan over medium heat, add the onion and garlic and cook for 3-5 mins.
- Add the chicken and ginger and cook until the chicken is cooked through.
- Add the tomatoes, coconut milk and curry paste and stir through well.
- Leave to simmer over mild to medium heat for 15mins or so.
- Add the zucchini and cashews and cook for about 5mins more.
- This curry can stay simmering for quite a long time and is simple to reheat.
- It is delicious served with organic jasmine rice & pappadums!
Cane Sugar Free
Have no questions.