- Heat the oil in a frying pan over medium heat, add the onion and garlic and cook for 3-5 mins.
- Add the chicken and ginger and cook until the chicken is cooked through.
- Add the tomatoes, coconut milk and curry paste and stir through well.
- Leave to simmer over mild to medium heat for 15mins or so.
- Add the zucchini and cashews and cook for about 5mins more.
- This curry can stay simmering for quite a long time and is simple to reheat.
- It is delicious served with organic jasmine rice & pappadums!