ADD TO FAVOURITES LIST
Hey there, we like your taste. Please select a favourites collection
1 cup organic tricolour quinoa
1 cup organic french green lentils
4 cups water
1 red capsicum
2 handfuls of bean sprouts
1 tbsp organic paprika
2 tsp organic himalayan salt
Pepper - to your liking
- Wash the French Green Lentils in a fine strainer thoroughly until all residue is gone. Repeat the process for the quinoa, ensuring that all the Sapinin is removed so the water is clear.
- Transfer the rinsed lentils to a saucepan with 2 cups water. Bring to the boil then let simmer for 20-30 minutes. Strain the water out and let the lentils cool.
- Repeat the process for the quinoa with 2 cups water or vegetable stock. Bring to boil and simmer until almost all of the water has absorbed. Let stand covered for 5 minutes.
- Combine the lentils and quinoa and mix in the paprika, salt, pepper. Don't be too cautious with the paprika!
- Cut up your favourite fresh vegetables. I used cucumber, tomato, red capsicum, avocado, bean sprouts and butter lettuce.
- Mix all the vegetables and the lentil & quinoa mix altogether. Serve with your favourite dressing. I used a homemade garlic aioli (available in our dressings & sauces section!).
Have no questions.