ADD TO FAVOURITES LIST
Hey there, we like your taste. Please select a favourites collection
125g organic butter softened
1 cup organic raw sugar
1 tsp vanilla extract
2 organic eggs
1 1/3 cups organic white spelt flour
1 1/2 tsp baking powder
1 cup sour cream
1/3 cup ground walnuts (could use almond meal)
1 cup organic dried nectarines cut into large pieces (or dried fruit of your choice).
(Keep 12 pieces of nectarines aside for the top of the cakes)
Organic icing sugar to sprinkle over the top after cooked
- Preheat oven to 180 degrees celsius.
- Place sugar, butter & vanilla in a bowl and mix with an electric mixer until well combined.
- Add egg and mix trough well.
- Add flour, baking powder to the mixture and fold through.
- Add sour cream and ground walnuts and stir through well.
- Lastly add Organic Dried Nectarine, cut into big pieces.
- Spon mixture into well a greased muffin tray and place a piece of nectarine in the top of each mini cake before placing them in the oven to cook of 20-25minutes.
- Sprinkle with organic icing sugar once cooked and enjoy!
Have no questions.