- Preheat oven to 180 degrees celsius.
- Place sugar, butter & vanilla in a bowl and mix with an electric mixer until well combined.
- Add egg and mix trough well.
- Add flour, baking powder to the mixture and fold through.
- Add sour cream and ground walnuts and stir through well.
- Lastly add Organic Dried Nectarine, cut into big pieces.
- Spon mixture into well a greased muffin tray and place a piece of nectarine in the top of each mini cake before placing them in the oven to cook of 20-25minutes.
- Sprinkle with organic icing sugar once cooked and enjoy!