ADD TO FAVOURITES LIST
Hey there, we like your taste. Please select a favourites collection
Herbs, Spices & Salt
Spreads, Nut Butter, Honey & Tahini
Cereals, Flakes & Muesli
2 ½ cups organic puffed brown rice
1/3 cup (heaped) organic roasted pistachios, shelled and roughly chopped
60g organic dark chocolate, roughly chopped
½ cup (heaped) organic dried cherries
½ cup organic hulled tahini
1/3 cup organic raw honey or heaped 1/3 cup organic brown rice syrup
3 tbsp organic coconut oil
½ tsp Celtic sea salt
1 tsp vanilla extract
- Place the puffed brown rice, pistachios, cherries and chopped chocolate into a medium-large bowl and stir to combine.
- Place the tahini, honey/brown rice syrup, coconut oil and salt into a small saucepan over low heat. Heat until the mixture melts and thins.
- Whisk the mixture to ensure it is well combined. Remove from the heat, add the vanilla, stir and allow to cool for 5 minutes
- Pour the tahini mixture over the puffed rice mixture and stir well to combine.
- Place the mixture into a square or rectangular dish/tin lined with non-stick baking paper (I used a 20x14cm Pyrex dish). Spread the mixture out evenly, scatter over some extra cherries and pistachios and smooth with the back of an oiled spoon.
- Cover and refrigerate for 2 hours before cutting into bars with an oiled knife. Mine made 9 bubble bars.
- Wrap a thin piece of baking paper around each one and secure with some kitchen string. This stops them sticking to each other when stored and stops them sticking to your hands when you eat them. Keep refrigerated and enjoy!
Cane Sugar Free
Have no questions.