ADD TO FAVOURITES LIST
Hey there, we like your taste. Please select a favourites collection
2 cups organic desiccated coconut
2 cups organic macadamia nuts
1 teaspoon of Stevia powder
4 tablespoons of organic cacao nibs
1 tablespoon coconut oil
4 heaped tablespoons of organic cacao powder
- Whizz the dessicated coconut until it starts to form a coconut butter (the length of this depends on your blender, it may be a few minutes)
- Add macadamias, cacao powder, stevia, and coconut oil and blitz it for a further minute or two
- Stir the cacao nibs through this mixture if you love a crunchy texture.
- Line a lamington tin with baking paper, pour in and spread the mixture out
- Bake in a moderate oven for 20 mins.
- Leave to cool, then pop in fridge to set (the coconut oil will go hard in the fridge and help it to solidify into fudgey brilliance)
- Share the addiction with the loved ones.
Cane Sugar Free
Have no questions.