ADD TO FAVOURITES LIST
Hey there, we like your taste. Please select a favourites collection
Herbs, Spices & Salt
¾ cup organic rolled oats
¾ cup organic desiccated coconut
1 ¼ cup organic whole wheat flour
2 tsp aluminium free baking powder
¼ cup organic coconut sugar
3 tbsp organic coconut cream
1 ¾ cup organic almond or coconut milk
Pinch of salt
4 tbsp organic coconut cream (refrigerated)
1 tsp organic maple syrup
1 tsp davidson plum powder
- In a blender or food processor, add the oats and coconut. Process until a coarse flour forms, and mixture starts to clump together.
- Remove from the food processor and add to a bowl. Use a fork to remove any lumps and then add in flour, baking powder and sugar. Stir until combined.
- In a separate bowl, stir together coconut cream, milk and salt. Add the liquid mixture to the flours and stir until evenly distributed.
- Once batter is ready, spoon into a donut pan. If you don't have a donut pan you can alternatively turn the batter into cupcakes and spoon into a muffin tin.
- Bake in the oven, preheated to 180 degrees Celsius for 12-15 minutes or until golden brown and firm to the touch.
- Remove from the oven and place on a rack to completely cool.
- For the topping, place a can of coconut cream in the fridge until it separates. Use 4 tablespoons of the thick, white cream that forms at the top, and place in a bowl.
- Add the Davidson Plum and maple syrup and stir together with a fork. If you would like it to thinner, add almond milk or coconut milk a teaspoon at a time to reach desired consistency.
- Once donuts are cooled, drizzle coconut topping over each one and enjoy! To store, place in an airtight container in the fridge for up to four days.
Cane Sugar Free
Have no questions.