ADD TO FAVOURITES LIST
Hey there, we like your taste. Please select a favourites collection
Chocolate, Cacao & Cocoa
Spreads, Nut Butter, Honey & Tahini
Herbs, Spices & Salt
1 ½ cups desiccated coconut
150g coconut butter, softened/melted
150g cacao butter
½ cup brown rice syrup (or maple/raw honey)
3 tsbp tahini
1 cup cacao powder, sifted
Pinch of salt
- Toast the desiccated coconut in a large pan over medium-high heat until lightly golden (watch and stir frequently to avoid burning). Set aside.
- Melt cacao butter in a large heat-proof bowl over a pot of simmering water. Set aside to cool for 5-10min.
- Whisk in the melted coconut butter until well combined.
- Let cool a little further before adding brown rice syrup and tahini. Whisk until well combined.
- Add cacao powder and salt to the bowl and whisk together. Stir in the toasted coconut until all ingredients are fully combined.
- Pour mixture into a lined square tin and spread evenly to fill.
- Chill in the fridge until completely set.
- Slice into cubes or smaller bite-sized pieces and enjoy! Store in the fridge or freezer.
Cane Sugar Free
Have no questions.