ADD TO FAVOURITES LIST
Hey there, we like your taste. Please select a favourites collection
Chocolate, Cacao & Cocoa
1 cup (140g) Cashews, soaked in boiling water for 15min & drained
1 cup (200g) Black Beans, rinsed and drained
1/2 cup (85g) Coconut Flour
4 Tbs Desiccated Coconut
2 Tbs Cacao Powder
1/2 tsp Cinnamon Powder
1/2 tsp Vanilla Powder
2 Tbs Natural Peanut Butter
4 Tbsp fresh Orange Juice
Zest of 1 large Orange
4 Tbs (85g) Brown Rice Syrup
1/2 cup Coconut Oil, melted
1/2 cup Brown Rice Syrup
1/2 cup Cacao Powder
- Add all ingredients except rice malt syrup to a powderful blender or food processor.
- Blend until almost smooth.
- Add rice malt syrup and blend until combined. (The mixture at this stage should come together as a ball, if too sticky add a little more desiccated coconut or coconut flour.)
- Roll mixture into approximately 30 balls, place on a lined tray, then refrigerate for 30 mins.
- Place coconut oil and brown rice syrup in a heat proof bowl over a pot of simmering water.
- Melt down the coconut oil, whisking frequently to combine with the syrup.
- Sift cacao powder over the mixture and stir until all ingredients are well combined. Remove from heat.
- Dip the chilled balls into the chocolate mixture using a tooth pick and refrigerate until set.
- Can be stored in refrigerator for up to 5 days, or stored for longer in the freezer.
Cane Sugar Free
Have no questions.