ADD TO FAVOURITES LIST
Hey there, we like your taste. Please select a favourites collection
Flours, Meals & Baking
Chocolate, Cacao & Cocoa
1 tsp organic coconut oil, for greasing
250g strawberries, washed, hulled and halved
375ml (1 ½ cups) organic coconut milk
1 ½ tbsp organic raw honey
2 tsp agar agar powder or gelatin powder
1 nut milk bag
1 cup organic rolled oats (I used gluten free organic)
1/2 cup australian walnuts
1/2 cup insecticide free almonds
1/4 cup organic pepitas
1/4 cup organic linseeds
1/8 cup organic hulled sesame seeds
1/8 cup organic chia seeds
1/2 cup organic shredded or dessicated coconut
1/4 cup organic cacao nibs
3 tbsp organic coconut oil, melted
3 tbsp organic raw honey or maple syrup
1/3 cup organic cacao powder
1 tsp vanilla extract
For the panna cottas:
- Lightly grease 6 holes of a muffin tin with coconut oil. Place the muffin tin in the refrigerator until needed.
- Place the strawberries into a blender and process until completely pureed. Pour the puree into a small saucepan through a nut milk bag. Squeeze the puree through until only the seeds remain in the cloth/sieve. Check that you have 1 ½ cups of puree (if you have more, take the extra out and use in a smoothie).
- Place 125mL (1/2 cup) of the coconut milk into a small bowl. Sprinkle the gelatin over the top in a thin layer and set aside for 10 minutes to dissolve.
- Add 250mL (1 cup) of the coconut milk to the saucepan with the puree. Gently heat the strawberry and coconut mixture over low heat until warm. Remove from the heat and whisk in the honey and dissolved gelatin. Set aside to cool.
- Pour the cooled mixture into the greased muffin holes/moulds and refrigerate for 4 hours or until set.
For the granola:
- Preheat the oven to 150/160 degrees celcius and line an oven tray with baking paper.
- Combine all of the dry ingredients in a medium bowl and stir to combine.
- Place the coconut oil and honey/maple in a small saucepan over low heat until melted. Then add the cacao powder and sea salt and whisk to combine.
- Pour the mixture over the oats, nuts and seeds and stir until well coated.
- Spread the granola out on the lined tray in one layer.
- Place into the oven for 15 minutes before flipping it with a spatula. Return to the oven for a further 5 minutes. You will have to monitor the granola as the oils and honey can cause it to burn very quickly. Remove it from the oven and allow to cool.
- Carefully remove the panna cottas from the moulds/tins by gently pulling them away from the sides or running a butter knife around the edge and then flipping the tin upside down.
- Serve them surrounded by the granola, with dollops of coconut yoghurt, fresh figs, berries and pink flowers. Enjoy!
Cane Sugar Free
Have no questions.