ADD TO FAVOURITES LIST
Hey there, we like your taste. Please select a favourites collection
Flours, Meals & Baking
Sugars & Sweeteners
Herbs, Spices & Salt
½ cup organic coconut oil
1 cup organic rapadura sugar
¼ cup organic almond milk
1 tbsp vanilla extract
2 cups organic unbleached all-purpose flour
1 tsp baking soda
1 tsp baking powder
½ tsp Himalayan salt
1 cup organic dark chocolate drops
- Pre-heat oven to 180C and line a tray with baking paper.
- Cream together the coconut oil and rapadura sugar until smooth. Add the almond milk and vanilla, mixing until well combined.
- In a separate bowl, whisk together the flour, salt, baking powder and baking soda.
- Add the wet ingredients to the flour, mixing until combined. Fold in the chocolate chips and any other mix-ins of your choosing.
- Roll the batter into tablespoon sized balls and place them on the tray. Flatten slightly with your palm.
- Bake for 7-10 minutes.
- Leave to cool on a wire rack, then enjoy!
Have no questions.