ADD TO FAVOURITES LIST
Hey there, we like your taste. Please select a favourites collection
1/2 cup organic brazil nuts
1/2 cup organic almonds
2/3 cup desiccated coconut
1/3 cup organic cacao powder
1/2 cup organic pitted dates, soaked in boiling water for 10 minutes then drained.
3 Tbsp coconut oil, solid
2 Tbsp maple syrup
2 cups frozen mixed berries
2 Tbsp maple syrup
1 Tbsp chia seeds
1/2 cup desiccated coconut* (optional)
White Chocolate Layer
200g vegan white chocolate, broken into squares
3 Tbsp coconut butter
1 cup desiccated coconut
- Line a square baking pan with baking paper, set aside.
- In a high speed food processor or blender, add in brazil nuts and almonds and pulse until just broken up.
- Add in coconut and cacao powder, pulse until combined.
- Add in drained soaked dates, coconut oil and maple syrup, process until well combined and mixture begins to stick together.
- Press mixture into prepared pan, place in the fridge while you make the jam layer.
- In a medium sized pot, add frozen berries and maple syrup and bring to a boil.
- Turn down the heat to a simmer, and continue to cook for 10-15 minutes until it thickens and most of the fruit is broken up.
- Stir through chia seeds and continue to simmer for a further 3-5 minutes until thick and the chia seeds swell.
- Pour jam into a small mixing bowl and place in the freezer for 10-15 minutes to cool and thicken.
- Once jam has cooled down, stir through desiccated coconut*.
- Pour jam over the base layer, and return to the fridge.
White Chocolate Topping
- In a double boiler, melt white chocolate and coconut butter over low-medium heat. Stirring occasionally while it melts.
- Once completely melted and smooth turn off heat, add coconut and mix until well combined.
- Pour mixture over jam layer, evenly, then set in the refrigerator for at least 1-2 hours.
- Serve and Enjoy!
* You may choose to leave the coconut out if you are happy with the texture and taste of the jam.
Leave slice out in room temperature for 10-15 minutes before slicing. Heat up your knife by running it under hot water, this will make it easier to cut through.
Cane Sugar Free
Have no questions.