ADD TO FAVOURITES LIST
Hey there, we like your taste. Please select a favourites collection
1 + ¼ cup organic rolled oats
¾ cup organic whole wheat flour
3 tbsp wheat germ
3 tbsp organic coconut sugar
3g Riberry powder
1 ½ tsp baking powder
¼ cup dried pitted dates
½ cup boiling water
1 cup organic almond milk
1 medium plum, finely diced
- Add one cup of oats to a blender and grind into flour.
- Add to a bowl with remaining whole oats, whole wheat flour, wheat germ, sugar, riberry and baking powder. Stir to combine.
- Soak dates in boiling water for 10 minutes, or until soft.
- Add dates along with the soaking water to a blender with milk and blend until dates are ground up.
- Add the date mixture to the flour, and stir to combine.
- Fold in diced plum, mixing just until incorporated.
- Heat waffle iron, spray lightly with olive oil cooking spray, and spoon in waffle batter.
- Cook batter according to waffle maker directions and then remove and serve with your favourite fruit and healthy toppings!
Cane Sugar Free
Have no questions.