ADD TO FAVOURITES LIST
Hey there, we like your taste. Please select a favourites collection
3/4 cup raw or roasted nuts (Roasted Almond, Raw Cashew, Raw Pistachio, Roasted Cashew & Almond, Roasted ABC - Almond, Brazil & Cashew, Roasted Pecan)
pinch of himalayan rock salt fine
1/2 tablespoon organic agave syrup or organic maple syrup
1/2 teaspoon organic ground cinnamon
1/2 teaspoon organic vanilla
- To Roast Nuts: Place raw nuts on a lined baking tray and roast in a 180 degree celsius oven for 12-15 minutes, shaking occasionally to prevent burning.
- Place raw or roasted nuts in food processor (check with your manufacturer that the processor can handle nuts) and blitz. Mix will resemble nut crumbs, but keep persisting and don't be tempted to add liquids. Scrape down the sides a few times between more blitzing.
- Keep food processor running until the nut butter starts to clump and then reaches the right creamy consistency - it can take a while, depending on your choice of nuts and food processor.
- Roasted nuts may take between 10 - 13 minutes and raw nuts 13 - 15 minutes.
- Have a taste and add any additional ingredients!
- Combinations we love: - Pecans, maple syrup, cinnamon & a pinch of rock salt - Hazelnuts, raw cacao, coconut oil & maple syrup (takes like Nutella!) - Almonds, brazils, cashews & pinch of rock salt (ABC Spread)
Cane Sugar Free
Have no questions.