ADD TO FAVOURITES LIST
Hey there, we like your taste. Please select a favourites collection
1 cup organic almonds
Pinch of Himalayan salt
Pinch organic cinnamon
1/2 tsp vanilla essence
- Place the almonds in a bowl and cover with water. Add a pinch of salt and cover. Leave almonds to soak overnight.
- Drain and rinse the almonds.
- Place the soaked almonds in a blender with the water, cinnamon and vanilla and blend on high speed for 1 min.
- Pour the almond milk into a nut bag, and squeeze the liquid into a bowl or jar. Discard the pulp or use in baking.
- Store in the fridge and use within 4 days
Cane Sugar Free
Have no questions.