ADD TO FAVOURITES LIST
Hey there, we like your taste. Please select a favourites collection
4 tsp organic black loose leaf tea
4 tsp organic ceylon cinnamon quills
2 tsp organic cut ginger tea
1.5L spring water
2 tsp organic raw sugar or organic raw honey)
1 whole apple
- Hand crush the cinnamon quills into small broken pieces.
- Add black tea, cinnamon and ginger into a heat-proof jug
- Boil 200ml spring water (90°C - 100°C)
- Pour over the ingredients and leave to infuse for 2 min.
- Add the raw sugar or honey and 1300ml of spring water (cold or room temp) to the tea.
- Slice an apple into thin half discs and add to the tea.
- Leave to infuse in the fridge for 6-8 hours (or overnight for a more intense flavour).
- To serve, pour through a strainer and garnish with fresh apple slices.
Have no questions.